Hello again and welcome back! I’m thrilled that you’re joining me here today Today I want to share with you how I use essential oils for balance in my business and in my body. as we go another step further into our Feng Shui for your life and business blog series. This topic is one I’m extremely passionate about, having grown up in Tokyo and being an intuitive business coach, so I am so excited to see you on the blog.
If you’ve never tried essential oils for balance before, they might sound a little intimidating at first. How do you know which ones to buy? Do you need a diffuser? What the heck do you DO with these things anyway? Stick with me because I promise it’s as easy as breathing, and the benefits are going to outweigh any hesitation you might have about trying them.
Before we go any further, a little backstory: You may not know this about me, but I actually come from a line of farmers. My husband and I have planted more than 100 heirloom fruit trees on our land in Northern California. I have an enormous soft spot in my heart for organic farmers, which is why when I first learned about DoTerra essential oils for balance and how they support organic farmers around the globe, I felt so aligned it was uncanny. We began to use the organic oils in our home, and they helped my family so much that I just couldn’t help starting a second business in addition to GaijinWorks International Business Coaching. Now I love to share how to use essential oils for balance with my clients because it’s a natural part of having a business that brings you joy and harmony:
· When I need a little zap of energy, I put some juniper berry essential oil on the bottom of my feet and feel the surge of power coursing throughout my body. I love to do this before I go to the gym because it makes me feel a bit like a superhero.
· If I’m fighting a headache or my sinuses are full (hello, spring allergies!), a tap of peppermint on my temples sends the headache packing. And my friends that are struggling with hot flashes swear that peppermint oil cools them down.
· I use this DoTerra essential oil called Balance in place of deodorant. I fully admit that I am not a doctor here, so this is my own experience, but as early as decades ago people started hypothesizing that there was a link between antiperspirant and breast cancer. I’ve heard it can block the lymph nodes and accelerate or cause cancer because there’s no way for the body’s toxins to get out if you trap them with such a harmful barrier. That’s why I don’t take any chances and prefer to use the Balance. It’s natural, and its pine tree scent reminds me of spending summers in the mountains of Colorado. My grandson, who tends to be a bit on the hyperactive side, uses Balance to calm down as well.
· If I feel a cold coming on, I will put a drop of lemon essential oil in my water. It’s intense, and it kicks the cold before it starts.
· The grapefruit essential oil is fantastic because it tastes so yummy, and it’s an appetite suppressant too.
· In the evenings my husband likes to curl up with me, and we rub lavender or roman chamomile on each other’s feet. It’s a relaxing and intimate way to wind down after a long day, and it allows us to use essential oils to balance our relationship.
And they pack such a wallop you don’t need a whole lot. For example, one drop of the peppermint is worth about 24 bags of peppermint tea. That’s a lot of power in one little glass jar, so when you are using essential oils for balance, be careful how much you use. You don’t want to overdo it.
It’s also important for me to point out that if you do end up adding essential oils to your business balance repertoire, please don’t consume any of them except DoTerra. It’s the only essential oil company in the world that hires a third party lab to test its oils and make sure they’re free of pesticides and other things you shouldn’t put into your body. Most other brands of oils have warning labels on them because they contain nasty stuff you don’t want to drink.
If you’d like to try using essential oils for balance in your life or business, reach out to me via email, and I’d be happy to share DoTerra with you at the wholesale price so you can begin to experience these inner shifts yourself.